Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birthday dog

Today is my dog's birthday. She's two years old and she's pretty much the coolest dog of all time. Her name is Chesla and I named her after a buddy of mine that I played football with in college. She's a mix between a dachshund and a Labrador retriever so the best way to describe her is a black lab with a long body that forgot to grow. I've planned a bunch of activities for her to do today and she's going to have a blast! Oh, and I got her a birthday cake. Please don't judge me for loving my dog so much.

2 comments:

  1. Preston!
    Love the new blog. Happy birthday to your dog. What kind of birthday cake did you get? That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) birthday Chelsea! Love the picture. I won't judge since I got my baby Lulu a birthday cake for her celebration a few weeks ago, too. She also turned 2 actually. Remind me to show you the picture sometime.

    ReplyDelete